Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello Interwebs

I have created this blog as an outlet. I am a sexual being, I happen to be a sexual being in a long distance relationship. This naturally causes no small amount of frustration for me so I find ways to maintain intimacy with my lover and keep myself and him satisfied.
As a result I spend about sixty hours a month on the phone and have a portion of my budget set aside for aides. My interest in sex toys started as curiosity with one cheap toy that didn't do much for me. At the time I was in a sexually unsatisfying relationship and I pursued finding a better made toy much suited to my desires. My second toy sparked the toy chest I now keep by my bed. I travel with my favorite toys and research the best features and safest materials and try to balance that with what I can afford to get.
Partially because of the expense of my collection I joined a review site. I wanted to help others expanding their arsenal of sexual aides choose the best toys they can to get their full value out of them. Also I hoped to become a seasoned reviewer and be paid to review new toys as they premier. I have now written a half dozen reviews and have a list of toys I need to review slowly building.
I consider myself very lucky to be able to maintain an active fulfilling sex life with my partner despite the great distance between us.
I hope to use this blog to brainstorm my comments on review toys before I write the final version, answer any questions about the toys I made run into, and shamelessly promote the amazing site I was lucky enough to stumble upon and join.

With that, here is my something pretty for the day, enjoy. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment